Brentwood Real Estate
Brentwood real estate can be described as a small suburb with a large appeal. Even though Brentwood takes up just one square kilometre of space, there are enough parks, shops, green spaces to keep all of its 2,000 plus residents happily occupied.
Brentwood is a municipality of The City of Melville and, according to the recent census, has a population of 2,064. The suburb sits near Booragoon and Bull Creek and has a beautiful waterfront area from Cranford Avenue to Moonlight Cove. Brentwood began as an area for post-World War Two housing and development continued through the 1970s.
- The majority of dwellings in Brentwood are single-family homes (69.2 per cent)
- Duplexes, townhomes and villas account for 29.8 per cent of homes
- Apartments or flats make up just one per cent of Brentwood homes
The population in the suburb covers a mix of ages
- 0-18 is the largest age group with 26.9 per cent
- 35–49-year old’s make up 26.3 per cent of Brentwood’s residents
- The smallest age group is 19-24-year old’s, making up 8.5 per cent of the population
Why Real Estate in Brentwood
While Brentwood real estate is like a small community, it is also a charming place to call home. A peaceful environment without a great deal of commercial development, the suburb is situated ten km away from Perth.
There are plenty of green open spaces for recreation as well as a nature reserve. You can take care of all of your shopping needs at the Brentwood Shopping Centre or Garden City. Each of these is convenient to the suburb.
You will have easy access to busses and the Bull Creek Train Station. The Leach Highway and Kwinana Freeway are easy to reach in Brentwood, so commuting to Perth and other urban areas is not a concern.
The suburb’s children can attend Brentwood Primary School as well as a number of other government and private schools in the vicinity of Brentwood.
People Who Looked at Brentwood Real Estate Also Looked in:
Because of its size, homes for sale in Brentwood are not always easy to find. Many of the people who viewed properties in Brentwood also looked at houses in Winthrop and Bull Creek. These suburbs are good, but it is difficult to match the closeness of a small suburb with so many great amenities. If you discover your dream home here, you should make a move to buy it as quickly as possible, as properties do not stay on the market long.
- Easy access to Perth and Fremantle via the conveniently located highways
- An active town team help to encourage a warm and safe environment
- Beautiful recreation areas including tennis and squash courts and well-maintained walking trails
- Easy to use public transportation system
- Homes and properties are well maintained and help the suburb hold its value.
- Brentwood Primary School is a highly regarded school with high standards and a track record of student achievement. Students placed above average on standardised reading and mathematics exams
- The ratio of students to teachers at Brentwood Primary School is 13:1
- There are approximately ten other government and private schools that serve the Brentwood community
- Nine well-respected secondary schools serve Brentwood students
People Who Viewed Brentwood Also Viewed
Missed out on a property?
Find your perfect home today! Zest Realty has a range of quantity house listings in great locations all across Perth – and mind have your next home among them. Browse our current Perth property listings on the market now and get in touch with us to book in for a viewing.