Real Estate Agents in Ardross
Real Estate in Ardross is a quiet and charming location situated between Applecross and Mount Pleasant, about 8.8 km away from Perth’s CBD. The suburb developed during the World War II era and has many lovely older houses with more modern homes mixed in the area. Ardross is a municipality of The City of Melville and has a population of 4232 residents.
- The percentage of single-family houses in Ardross is 78.4 per cent
- In Ardross, 21.3 per cent of homes are duplexes or townhomes
- The suburb has few flats or apartments as they make up 0.3 per cent of the homes in Ardross.
Ardross has a slightly older population than other nearby suburbs as 25 per cent of the population is over 50 years old. Around 79 per cent of homes in Ardross are either fully owned or are being purchased. 45.5 per cent of couples in Ardross do not have children living in their homes.
Real estate in Ardross is not often available, see below houses for rent in Ardross, as well as houses for sale in the area.
Why We Love Real Estate in Ardross
Much like nearby Applecross, Ardross has beautiful green areas for outdoor recreation and pleasant tree-lined streets. Several of the schools that serve the Ardross area are Applecross schools. However, there is a sense of being more down to earth in Ardross that makes the suburb appealing.
Real estate in Ardross has a convenient location near bus routes, and a commute to the CBD takes around 20 minutes.
A well-known landmark, Wireless Hill Museum, is in Ardross. This is the site of the first communications radio in Western Australia. The area is now home to a stunning array of wildflowers (between 20,000-30,000 plants as well as small wildlife.
Potential buyers who visited properties in Ardross also looked in the suburbs of Booragoon and Alfred Cove. Due to the brisk turnover of homes in Ardross, it is wise to make a decision quickly, so the home you love is not sold out from under you.
- Ardross has a number of highly-rated primary and secondary schools. Additionally, a number of primary and secondary schools in Applecross are available for the students from Ardross.
- Ardross is conveniently located near shopping, cinemas, and dining
- Bus lines (that connect with rail lines) are easy to reach
- Ardross has a variety of outdoor areas to enjoy.
People Who Viewed Real Estate in Ardross Also Viewed
Missed out on a property?
Find your perfect home today! Zest Realty has a range of quantity house listings in great locations all across Perth – and mind have your next home among them. Browse our current Perth property listings on the market now and get in touch with us to book in for a viewing