Real Estate Agents in Alfred Cove
Alfred Cove is a delightful suburb located halfway between Perth and Fremantle, situated on the Swan River. Its local government area is the City of Melville. Properties in Alfred Cove are highly sought after.
- The majority of dwellings in Alfred Cove (79.2 per cent) are single-family houses.
- Duplexes or townhomes make up 19.8 per cent of homes
- One per cent of places to live in Alfred Cove are apartments or flats.
- Approximately 18 per cent of dwellings are being rented, with the rest wholly-owned or being purchased.
Alfred Cove is a small and welcoming community with a population of 2,550 people. Nearly 50 per cent of the population of Alfred Cove are above 35 years old. Couples (with and without children) make up over 80 per cent of the population.
Zest Realty are your trusted real estate agents in Alfred Cove, view our property listings in Alfred Cove below, or call us today.
Why We Love Alfred Cove
The glorious location on the Swan River is one of the biggest draws of Alfred Cove. Alfred Cove offers residents plenty of green spaces for recreation and relaxation.
Thanks to the bus and rail system, getting to the city is easy, and even during peak times, the commute is around a 15-minute drive. There are a number of places to shop, and the dining choices are excellent.
Alfred Cove is in the vicinity of ten primary schools as well as ten secondary schools. The relatively small population helps give Alfred Cove a close-knit feel which lends itself to safety and the feeling of security that comes from living among friends.
Aside from recreation on the Swan River, residents of Alfred Cove have numerous parks to enjoy. The Aviation Heritage Museum Atwell Art Centre and Gallery are nearby. There are plenty of opportunities for exciting day trips as well.
People who looked at properties in Alfred Cove also looked in the nearby suburbs of Ardross and Booragoon. It is easy to see why someone would want to call this area home. While it is worth your time to look around, taking too long can mean missing out on the home of your dreams.
- Numerous highly rated public primary and secondary schools
- Highly regarded private schools are near Alfred Cove
- A short commute to Perth and Fremantle
- A breathtaking location on the Swan River with plenty of opportunities for recreation
- An affordable suburb that is still up and coming
People Who Viewed Alfred Cove Also Viewed
Missed out on a property?
Find your perfect home today! Zest Realty has a range of quantity house listings in great locations all across Perth – and mind have your next home among them. Browse our current Perth property listings on the market now and get in touch with us to book in for a viewing