Real Estate in Booragoon
Real estate in Booragoon is encircled by the suburbs of Winthrop, Mount Pleasant, Ardross, Alfred Cove, and Myaree. It is a municipality of the city of Melville and is roughly 10 km from Perth’s Central Business District.
Founded in the 1960s, real estate in Booragoon grew throughout the 1970s and 1980s. The area experienced a population deficit from 1991 to 2006. Growth began again in 2006. While there are not many houses for sale in Booragoon, houses for rent are also harder to come by.
The area is a pleasant mix of green spaces, homes, businesses, reserves, and commercial property. Diversity is the norm in Booragoon, and the population is made up of professionals, young families, professionals, hipsters, members of the LGBT community, and retirees.
The population of Booragoon is approximately 5,532
- Residents aged 50 and above make up 39.5 per cent
- Booragoon residents between 20 and 49 years of age made up 35.5 per cent
- The majority of residents (53.7 per cent) are married
- There are 2,227 dwellings in the suburb
Why Real Estate in Booragoon?
Residents of Booragoon point to the area’s friendliness and diversity when asked what they enjoyed about living in the suburb. Praise was given for good schools, ample parks of all sizes, and proximity to Garden City shopping centre.
Public transport is convenient for residents. The Transperth bus service to the train station or Esplanade Bus Port, and the area gets service from the Bull Creek train station. The Westfield Booragoon Shopping Centre, formerly known as the Garden City Shopping Centre, is a popular place for shoppers and houses most of the popular shops as well as restaurants. Residents also appreciate the family-friendly nature of the suburb.
People searching for a houses for sale in Booragoon have also looked in Myaree and Winthrop for real estate. The consensus is that real estate in Booragoon offers the best amenities and the preferred comfortable and well-established feel. If you believe you have found your dream home in Booragoon, you will do well to move forward with your offer. Homes here will not stay on the market.
- Easy access to a major shopping along with a cinema
- Melville Aquatic Fitness Centre, which recently received a major renovation
- A first-rate public library
- Friendly and caring residents
- There are seven well-reviewed public primary schools that Booragoon students can attend. This includes Booragoon Primary School, Applecross Primary School, and Ardross Primary School.
- Numerous secondary school choices are available for students, as Booragoon has no secondary school. Among these, you will find Melville Senior High School, Applecross Senior High School, and Leeming Senior High School.
- Students have the option of choosing from excellent private school options as well.
People Who Viewed Real Estate Booragoon
Missed out on a property?
Find your perfect home today! Zest Realty has a range of quantity house listings in great locations all across Perth – and mind have your next home among them. Browse our current Perth property listings on the market now and get in touch with us to book in for a viewing